STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL SESSION
Be Unique…Be you. That is what we strive for, a session unique to you. To achieve a unique session, we need your input. Let us know what is important to you so we can create images that say this is me, this is who I am. We want to make your senior session an experience that you will love. Below are some of the steps for a successful session.
- Call the studio or fill out our contact form HERE. I will answer your preliminary questions. You are then invited to a complimentary tour and consultation at the studio.
- The consultation is a chance for us to get to know each other. We will discuss your goals for the session including locations and clothing so your senior can tell their unique story. We will also discus how you plan to display your portraits. After our consultation, I will email you a copy of the Senior Session and Product Guide. You are under no obligation to book a session during or after our visit.
- Decide on which session you want. 1Look is one outfit. 2Looks includes a second outfit, etc. We reserve 15-20 minutes per outfit. Session fees start at $75 and increase by $25 per outfit. The minimum order commitment is $125 per outfit. Most seniors choose 1-3 outfits. Sessions DO NOT include prints, products or digital files.
- You decided to book! The next step is to reserve your session. Session retainers are paid when you reserve your time and are non-refundable. I am currently scheduling sessions Tuesday through Saturday. Saturday sessions fill quickly, be sure to contact me for availability and book soon.
- Arrive at the studio (or location) on time the day of your session.
- Bring more outfits then you planning on wearing. We will go over your outfit choices and pick the best ones that coordinate with backdrops or locations. Don’t forget to bring items that will make your session unique to you (sports equipment, hobbies, etc.). Girls, don’t forget accessories to complete each outfit.
- After your session is complete, we will schedule your in-person reveal and ordering appointment. Typically this takes place 2-3 weeks after your session. We schedule an hour time slot. Make sure to go back and look through your senior booklet to check which collections or products you are interested in purchasing.
- Arrive for your scheduled order appointment. We will go through your images together and narrow them down to your favorites. Make sure all decision making parties are present. You will be paying for you portraits and artwork at this session.
- Once you have viewed your images and selected which ones you want to display as artwork, I will start to retouch your images. Once retouched I will place your artwork order. Depending on what artwork you ordered this process can take 2 to 6 weeks. (Albums, books and folios can take up to 16 weeks.)
- When your artwork arrives, I will do a thorough quality control check on them, and then contact you to schedule a pick up appointment.
- Last step: Enjoy your portraits and artwork!